In your dashboard, go to MY CONTACTS > CONTACTS & GROUPS. Once there, click on the magnifying glass () to view your active contacts lists. Then, you can search your contacts at the top (). Once you've found the contact, simply click the opt out button () in the controls next to that contact.
Articles in this section
- How do I delete all of my contacts at once?
- How do I opt out a contact?
- How do I opt back in a contact?
- How do I export my contacts?
- Am I charged for sending to invalid contacts?
- What's an invalid contact?
- Is there a limit to the number of contacts I can have?
- What if my contact is a home number?
- Are opt out and invalid contacts removed automatically?
- Where do I find contacts who are opted out or invalid?