The industry max length for one text message is 160 characters. The maximum length we allow is 140 characters. This is because we include a required opt-out line that is 20 characters in length.
Articles in this section
- Can I send a text longer than 140 characters?
- Can I change my number?
- I have a contact not getting my text messages?
- If I sent a group text message and they reply, will everyone get it?
- What is the maximum length of a text message?
- Can I change the number the messages are sending from?
- Can I send text messages from my own number?
- Can the sending number be changed?
- How do I add an image to a text message?
- How do I customize my text messages with recipients's first name and other data?