Yes. We take appropriate precautions to protect user information. Your account information is located on a secured server behind a firewall. When you enter sensitive information (such as a credit card number or your password), we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). We always post to a secure page when users are logging in and employ industry standard encryption.
Articles in this section
- I received a text message that I think is spam?
- Are secured pages used for the dashboard?
- What can I do to protect the security of my account?
- I think my account has been compromised?
- How is all of my data protected?
- My password isn't working?
- I forgot my password, what do I do?
- How do I change my password?