Yes. In your dashboard go to TEXT MESSAGING > MOBILE KEYWORDS. Once there, you'll notice a group button () next to each of your keywords. Click that to choose a group(s) to put your Keyword contacts into. Remember, we will automatically add contacts to your group as people continue to text in, too.
Articles in this section
- Is it possible to send two autoresponders like a conversation?
- Is there a mobile rewards program?
- How do I market my keyword?
- Are keywords case sensitive?
- Can you provide an example of a Keyword?
- Can I get alerted if someone texts my Keyword?
- Can I group contacts from a Keyword?
- How do I pause/stop a Keyword from working?
- How do I see my Keyword activity?
- How do I edit my keyword auto-response?