To prevent your account information from being obtained in a phishing scheme, only log in to legitimate pages of the websites you have an account with. For example, www.website.example.com is not a legitimate page on the www.website.com domain, but www.website.com/example is a legitimate page because it has the website.com domain. When in doubt, you can always just type our domain name into your browser to return to the legitimate site.
Articles in this section
- I received a text message that I think is spam?
- Are secured pages used for the dashboard?
- What can I do to protect the security of my account?
- I think my account has been compromised?
- How is all of my data protected?
- My password isn't working?
- I forgot my password, what do I do?
- How do I change my password?