An active contact is someone who has not chosen to opt out from receiving email or text messages. The most common way people opt out is by texting STOP to your number, or clicking the unsubscribe link in their email. Once they opt out, our system will no longer send them messages and they will appear under your opt-out contacts.
Articles in this section
- How do I delete all of my contacts at once?
- How do I opt out a contact?
- How do I opt back in a contact?
- How do I export my contacts?
- Am I charged for sending to invalid contacts?
- What's an invalid contact?
- Is there a limit to the number of contacts I can have?
- What if my contact is a home number?
- Are opt out and invalid contacts removed automatically?
- Where do I find contacts who are opted out or invalid?