You are charged per outgoing text message. This includes auto-responses, single text messages, and group or entire list text messages. One text message equals one phone number. If you have 500 people in your contact list, and you send a text message to them, you will be charged for 500 text messages.
Articles in this section
- Can I change my number?
- I have a contact not getting my text messages?
- If I sent a group text message and they reply, will everyone get it?
- What is the maximum length of a text message?
- Can I change the number the messages are sending from?
- Can I send text messages from my own number?
- Can the sending number be changed?
- How do I add an image to a text message?
- How do I customize my text messages with recipients's first name and other data?
- How am I charged when I send Text Messages?