When you're creating/editing a text message or keyword auto-response, we offer the ability to add an image to your message. To add a photo, look for the Add Image button () when editing/creating a keyword auto-response or regular text message.
Articles in this section
- Can I change my texting shortcode number?
- I have a contact not getting my text messages?
- If I sent a group text message and they reply, will everyone get it?
- What is the maximum length of a text message?
- Can I change the number the messages are sending from?
- Can I send text messages from my own number?
- Can the sending number be changed?
- How do I add an image to a text message?
- How do I customize my text messages with recipients's first name and other data?
- How am I charged when I send Text Messages?