You'll have to have that person text in to be joined again. We can't allow someone to opt someone back in, it's all up to that individual person. You'll need to have them text a keyword in your account. If you don't have a keyword, you can add a free one under TEXT MESSAGING > MOBILE KEYWORDS.
Articles in this section
- How do I delete all of my contacts at once?
- How do I opt out a contact?
- How do I opt back in a contact?
- How do I export my contacts?
- Am I charged for sending to invalid contacts?
- What's an invalid contact?
- Is there a limit to the number of contacts I can have?
- What if my contact is a home number?
- Are opt out and invalid contacts removed automatically?
- Where do I find contacts who are opted out or invalid?